27 Oct Marketing Coordinator
Want to help design and implement marketing campaigns? Are you an innovative and talented in marketing and creating organic web growth?
In this role you will create, implement, and track marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring, and optimizing these campaigns.
What You’ll Do
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns
- Prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
- Create promotional presentations
- Track marketing campaign success and sales data
- Maintain promotional material
- Work with the graphics department to create a fresh look and feel for promotional material
- Track market trends, forecasts, and new products
- Plan meetings and trade shows
- Supervise social media outreach
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Inbound certification / CIM certification
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Understanding of Java specific performance issues and their resolution, e.g. garbage collection issues
- Develop fresh campaign ideas
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be in touch!
ChipRewards has revolutionized the healthcare industry by offering a scalable solution to increase engagement in health behaviors. We provide our clients with the infrastructure and expertise needed to efficiently change behavior at the population level. We are searching for extraordinary team members to be an integral part of our fast-growing company.