27 Oct Systems Administrator
Want to build world-class infrastructure for a fast-growing software company? Are you an innovative and talented dev/ops sysadmin? Do you know how to run a production environment? In this role you will own mission critical infrastructure systems. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring, scaling and optimizing these systems. The work is a mixture of forward-looking projects, and care of existing systems. This isn’t your typical support job.
What You’ll Do
- Build the next generation of our production infrastructure
- Verify bugs and work with development on providing fixes
- Scheduling and coordinating maintenance for critical systems
- Coordination with colocation and datacenter providers
- Communicate with customers to resolve issues
- Ensure the security of our critical systems
- Ideally 5 or more years of database, systems, or operational management experience… however other skilled professionals are invited to apply as well!
- Experience supporting enterprise applications
- Experience with business process improvement and change management
- Responsibility for mission-critical enterprise applications on Unix operating systems
- Ability to monitor and optimize production database servers (PostgreSQL is a big plus)
- Experience in workload automation, job flow setup, batch file transfers and monitoring
- Thorough knowledge of technical support operations including best practices
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and advanced organizational skills
- Experience with Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and meeting Service Level Agreements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment (and when required, outside of normal business hours)
- Ability to attract, hire, and retain other high-performing, passionate support professionals
- Experience with J2EE application support
- Experience with local and wide-area networking
- Experience with Workload Automation
- Responsibility for selecting, building, and monitoring infrastructure
- Ability in provisioning, maintaining, and optimizing Java web applications
- Understanding of Java specific performance issues and their resolution, e.g. garbage collection issues
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be in touch!
ChipRewards has revolutionized the healthcare industry by offering a scalable solution to increase engagement in health behaviors. We provide our clients with the infrastructure and expertise needed to efficiently change behavior at the population level. We are searching for extraordinary team members to be an integral part of our fast-growing company.