01 Nov User Experience Designer
Want to help design and implement a brand-new user interface where you will have input on each and every element? Willing to research new markets and help develop one of a kind and first to market products?
In this role, you will help create user interfaces from the storyboard to finished product. You will be responsible for designing, storyboarding, and implementing these user experience designs.
What You’ll Do
- Work with product and development teams to design and storyboard product ideas
- Create product visuals and experience mockups
- Attend sprint and scrum meetings to give product design updates
- Come up with original ideas for product enhancements
- Research industries and recommend product enhancements or new innovations
- Work with the marketing team to provide material to market new product additions
- Track market trends, forecasts, and new products
- Proven work experience as a UX Designer, or similar role
- UX Portfolio
- Experience in creating wireframes and storyboards
- Experience in creating user workflows
- HTML, CSS, and Java knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Scrum/Agile development experience
- Degree in Interaction Design or related field
- React and Relay
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Photoshop
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Interested in how you can affect health care positively
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be in touch!
ChipRewards has revolutionized the healthcare industry by offering a scalable solution to increase engagement in health behaviors. We provide our clients with the infrastructure and expertise needed to efficiently change behavior at the population level. We are searching for extraordinary team members to be an integral part of our fast-growing company.