02 Feb Quality Assurance Analyst
Want to be a part of an ever-evolving Health Care industry? Have an eye for details?
In this role, you will be responsible maintaining quality procedures, testing customer requirements, and ensuring all business requirements are met.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze requirements documentation to create test scenarios/plans
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Work with development and product support in an agile environment
- Assess products according to specifications
- Help troubleshoot issues as needed
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Use creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Strong problem solving skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, low-structure, constantly changing atmosphere and prioritizing work appropriately
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Past Team lead role responsibilities
- Experience in Gap Analysis
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Outstanding working knowledge of software engineering principles and methodologies
Submit your resume to email@example.com. We’ll be in touch!
ChipRewards has revolutionized the healthcare industry by offering a scalable solution to increase engagement in health behaviors. We provide our clients with the infrastructure and expertise needed to efficiently change behavior at the population level. We are searching for extraordinary team members to be an integral part of our fast-growing company.