23 Apr Customer Service Representative
A leader in the Wellness Engagement Industry, we are seeking an outgoing, organized, and friendly customer service representative to join our growing team and provide top-notch service to our customers over the phone, and using written communications. In this role, you will interact directly with our customers to answer questions, solve problems, provide education, and maintain our company’s reputation for high-quality service.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain updated knowledge of all company products and services in order to provide adequate education to customers
- Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner
- Promptly answer and manage incoming calls and emails
- Ability to memorize, recall, or research answers quickly
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Ability to learn and follow all customer service procedures and policies
- Strive to meet and go above personal and team targets, goals, and quotas
- Obtain necessary information from customers to adequately follow up
- Collect and record customer feedback and information, and share that with appropriate departments and team members
- Process orders and returns
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to answer phone, listen actively, relay information, and type basic information simultaneously
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems at once
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage numerous projects and priorities at once
- Positive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
- Customer focused for a positive customer experience and resolution
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working with evolving requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in staying abreast of latest technology and health care trends.
- Interested in how you can affect health care positively
Similar Job Titles
- Customer Service Agent
- Customer Service Specialist
- Customer Service Representative
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be in touch!
ChipRewards has revolutionized the healthcare industry by offering a scalable solution to increase engagement in health behaviors. We provide our clients with the infrastructure and expertise needed to efficiently change behavior at the population level. We are searching for extraordinary team members to be an integral part of our fast-growing company.