27 Dec Client Success Manager
Want to help lead your Clients to success in an ever-evolving Health Care industry?
In this role, you will be responsible for a book of Clients and dedicated to meeting the operational and strategic needs of those Clients.
What You’ll Do
- Primary contact point of contact for Client
- Build long-lasting relationships with Client
- Present new technologies to Client for potential upsell opportunities
- Guide Client in using ChipRewards technology for best practices
- Ensure timely implementation of new technologies and solutions
- Maintain cadence of Client meetings with assigned action items and follow-ups
- Monitor Client usage of product
- Be go between Client and technical resources
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of web technology
- Expert in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Knowledge of help desk software such as JIRA
- Proven account management or relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Develop fresh ideas for Client success
- Interested in how you can affect health care positively
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be in touch!
ChipRewards has revolutionized the healthcare industry by offering a scalable solution to increase engagement in health behaviors. We provide our clients with the infrastructure and expertise needed to efficiently change behavior at the population level. We are searching for extraordinary team members to be an integral part of our fast-growing company.