23 Apr Technical Business Analyst
Who Should Apply:
We are looking for a great communicator who is able to serve as a liaison between technical resources (i.e. developers) and non-technical resources (i.e. account managers). This person will need to be able to speak both languages. Healthcare knowledge is a BONUS!
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
- The primary role of this position is to support the Client Success team by
- Triaging and resolving issues and documenting the resolutions
- Serving as a super-user administrator of the CR product and delivering elements of program design using internal tools
- Documenting requirement for new product features, improvement and enhancements
- Serving as liaison between Client Success, IT and Product
- Collaborating with all areas of the company on product ideas, process improvements, and new ideas/processes to help grow the business and measure results
- Gathering and documenting system requirements and functional design details
- Performing competitive/market analysis and scenario modeling, and make recommendations based on research
- Providing industry expertise and insight into the changing marketplace
- Supporting testing and quality assurance activities
- Assisting with post-production validation
- A passion for problem-solving and working with team members across the company
- Ability to to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, documentation and processes
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in creating, modifying, and reviewing Excel documents
- Ability to Analyze and generate XML configurations
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with web services
- Strong listening and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in business analysis
- 1+ year(s) healthcare experience
- Software engineering and/or project management experience
- Experience in agile and waterfall SDLC methodologies.
- Experience with Jira or other task management applications
- Ability to effectively present information and answer questions from team members, managers and clients
- Ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects and competing priorities
- Ability to adhere to aggressive timelines and collaborate with teams throughout the company including development, quality assurance, services and sales
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be in touch!
ChipRewards has revolutionized the healthcare industry by offering a scalable solution to increase engagement in health behaviors. We provide our clients with the infrastructure and expertise needed to efficiently change behavior at the population level. We are searching for extraordinary team members to be an integral part of our fast-growing company.