02 May Data Engineer
ChipRewards is seeking a data engineer with an aptitude for issue diagnosis and resolution. Data feed consumption and production is a big part of what we do. A strong ability to understand systems and processes along with tracking down causes of problems is a must. This means fluency in SQL querying and data models as well as programming languages. You will have the freedom to improve upon and develop systems that make issue transparency and resolution easier. Ultimately, we are looking for a developer with a strong focus on operations.
What You’ll Do
- Track down and resolve data issues between ChipRewards and our clients
- Implement and maintain ETL solutions for integration and ad-hoc reporting
- Assist with database management and maintenance
- Handle operational reporting requests and other data questions
- Manage the loading, transfer, and validation of very large data drops
- Develop solutions to improve operational efficiency
- Ability to work with multiple data models and databases, and to query them using SQL or another language to solve problems
- Ability to use and create all types of database objects
- Familiarity with issues common to data integration and validation, and how to address them
- Verifiable experience in writing an application or service in one or more languages
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or other defect tracking solutions
- 2+ years professional development/engineering experience
- A solid understanding of SQL concepts and data models
- Bash scripting in a Linux environment
- Experience working in a cloud platform such as AWS
Submit your resume to email@example.com. We’ll be in touch!
ChipRewards has revolutionized the healthcare industry by offering a scalable solution to increase engagement in health behaviors. We provide our clients with the infrastructure and expertise needed to efficiently change behavior at the population level. We are searching for extraordinary team members to be an integral part of our fast-growing company.