02 Sep Digital Engagement Analyst
As a ChipRewards Digital Engagement Analyst, your primary focus will be on managing our client’s digital outreach campaigns (text messages and emails) to help drive engagement. You will be involved with helping our clients develop outreach strategies, driving the implementation into production and monitoring its effectiveness using operational and analytical metrics. The ideal candidate will value attention to detail, critical thinking, and innovation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as lead contact for managing digital outreach campaigns and deliverables for our clients.
- Collaborate with our clients to manage communication details such as content, scheduling and compliance considerations.
- Document business and technical requirements for new and existing outreach campaigns.
- Utilize operational and analytical reporting to gauge effectiveness of digital outreach campaigns and suggest improvements.
- Interface between clients and technical resources to communicate new product features and production support issues.
- Maintain cadence of client meetings with assigned action items and follow-ups.
- Assist with post-production validation and troubleshooting.
- Stay abreast of current healthcare marketing and communications trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in business analysis.
- Experience with managing digital communication processes.
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, documentation and processes.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Basic understanding of web services.
- Experience with analyzing data files for database import (e.g. csv, delimited).
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (especially Excel).
- May need to add something for reporting
- Experience with JIRA or other task management applications.
- Strong listening and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, low structure, constantly changing atmosphere and prioritizing work appropriately
- Proactive attitude
- Experience with TCPA compliance and regulations.
- Familiarity using the Twilio and/or SendGrid consoles.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be in touch!
ChipRewards has revolutionized the healthcare industry by offering a scalable solution to increase engagement in health behaviors. We provide our clients with the infrastructure and expertise needed to efficiently change behavior at the population level. We are searching for extraordinary team members to be an integral part of our fast-growing company.