10 Nov Production Support Coordinator
As a ChipRewardsProduction Support Coordinator your primary focus will be assisting in the efficient resolution of production issues.You will be involved with managing production issues, collaborating with end-users from different business units, and monitoring system applications for optimal performance. The ideal will candidate value attention to detail, critical thinking, and effective communications.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a liaison between the application development team and end users regarding production support tickets.
- Coordinate the flow of opening and assigning production support tickets to the appropriate development resource.
- Track and appropriately escalate production issues.
- Directly assist with troubleshooting production support issues, where applicable.
- Monitor applications for critical system alerts and escalate, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in business analysis.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of web applications and related concepts.
- Proficiency with JIRA or other defect tracking solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, low structure, constantly changing atmosphere.
- Proactive attitude
- Prior production support experience.
- Experience with JIRA administration.
- Experience with AWS cloud technology and related concepts.
- Experience with Linux.
Please apply here and we’ll be in touch!
ChipRewards has revolutionized the healthcare industry by offering a scalable solution to increase engagement in health behaviors. We provide our clients with the infrastructure and expertise needed to efficiently change behavior at the population level. We are searching for extraordinary team members to be an integral part of our fast-growing company.